Supply Wish Lists
We need your support! Please consider donating an item from our wish list below. Gently used items are welcome where applicable.
If you have items or services that you would like to donate, or if you have an influential individual or business contact that would like to become a financial sponsor, host a fundraiser or could donate products or services, please send an email or call (804) 378-2000 and leave a detailed message about your level of support. A volunteer donor relations staff member will get back to you as soon as possible.
Items can be dropped off at the Richmond Wildlife Center, located on the Second Floor of Winterfield Veterinary Hospital, at 3746 Winterfield Rd, Ste 200 in Midlothian, VA. Please check in with the downstairs receptionist at Winterfield. Please be sure to fill out a donation form before you leave.
Donations can be made Monday-Friday 7:30am-7pm, Saturday 9am – 1pm, or by appointment.
Thank you for your support!
- Blackberries, Raspberries, Red Apple, Red Seedless Grapes
- Cactus Pear and Cactus Pads
- Romaine, Turnip Greens, Green Leaf Lettuce, Kale (No Iceberg Please.)
- Frozen Smelt (Can be found in frozen seafood section of Kroger)
- Raw Whole Uncooked Crawfish
- Whole Fresh Fish
- Fresh Eggs
- Laundry Detergent
- 39 gallon or greater contractor/trash/leaf & lawn litter trash bags
- White or light colored Flat Sheets (Any Size)
- Dawn Soap
- Double Sided Dish Sponge
- Hand Soap
- Toilet Paper
- Exo Terra Faunarium – Large & Extra Large